Someone to count on, in a world ever changin'.
Here I am stop where you're standin'.
What you need is a lover, someone to take over.
Oh baby don't look any further.
Strange when you think of our chances.
That we'be both been in a state of mind.
Too cool to be careless. Looking for the right thing.
Oh baby don't look any further.
Tonight we're gonna taste a little paradise.
Rockin' all night long.
Daylight I'll still be looking in your heavenly eyes.
Chorus:
Day o umba day o mambu ji ay o. Don't look any further.
Day o umba day o na jam bay um bay o. Don't look any further.
[Someone to count on (someone to count on) in a world ever changin'.
Here I am, stop where you standin'.
What you need is a lover (you need a lover)
to love you all over (love you all over).
Oh baby don't look any further (further).
Tonight (tonight) we're gonna taste a little paradise.
Rock you night long. Rock me all night long.
Daylight (daylight) I'll still be looking in your heavenly eyes.
We'll go on and on and on.
[chorus] [x2]
+ LÍNGUAS PRA VC!!! BLOG FACILITADOR DE PESQUISA EM LÍNGUAS EM PERMANENTE CONSTRUÇÃO E ATUALIZAÇÃO.
Assinar:
Postar comentários (Atom)
Save a Prayer (Duran Duran): o que aconteceu naquela noite?
Guarde Uma Prece Save a Prayer Você me viu parado junto ao muro, na esquina da rua principal You saw me standing by the wall corner...
-
Baby, don't understand Why we can't just hold on to each other's hands? This time might be the last I fear, unless I make i...
-
Mercy Street Looking down on empty streets, all she can see are the dreams all made solid are the dreams all made real all of ...
Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário
Observação: somente um membro deste blog pode postar um comentário.